Guidelines are as follows:
1. Size: minimum of 48” circumference (12” x 12”); maximum of 144” circumference (36” x 36”). Wall hangings, table runners, placemats and tote bags are some ideas to spark creativity. Please remember the size requirements in decision making.
2. The white fabric may be altered using dyes, colors, stencils, paints, any surface design technique or used “as is.”
3. The member must use enough of the challenge fabric to constitute a recognizable portion of the item. You have to show a sliver of white.
4. The challenge item must be new and created for this challenge. The fabric does not have to be purchased in 2017 but the project must be constructed in 2017.
5. An index card describing the techniques used is to be pinned to the back of the submitted item.
6. Challenge projects will be completed and presented during the December monthly meeting.
Post a Comment