The challenge is meant to be fun!
- Your choice.
- Must have some piecing and applique which can be hand or machine.
- The submitted item must be new for this challenge.
- The fabric does not have to be purchased in 2022 but
the quilt must be created in 2022.
- Kits are optional.
- A completed quilt item (top, batting and backing) is not required to complete the challenge.
- Minimum size is 63” x 87”.
- Tote bags, placemats, rugs, etc. are not allowed.
Judging & Awards:
- Entries will be judged on accuracy of piecing and quality of embroidery.
- Members in good standing will vote on entries based on above criteria.
- Ribbons will be awarded for first, second, and third place.
Challenge quilts will be turned in for judging at the December meeting.
Post a Comment